Monday, February 18, 2008

Lovin' my newest tech treat

I'm not one to push products on my blog, but since I am in a field related to marketing and I know word of mouth is the best, I'm willing to give my thumbs up for a great product.

I am in love with my latest tech treat from Memorex. It's described as a "2.1 channel home speaker system for iPod® with integrated CD player and subwoofer," but I all I know/care to know is that the sound is superior, it has a wireless remote and it lights up blue and looks sweet. No worries on the blue light thing, it only uses 25 watts of LED light power, and I am sure to unplug it when it's not in use to save energy anways. =) The best part is it's compatible with ALL iPods, so it's great when friends come over. For a gal on a budget, I think it was $100 well spent.

No comments: