Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Song: "Lessons Learned" by Carrie Underwood

We all have things we wish we could have done differently in our lives... But, alas, nothing is perfect and everything truly does happen for a reason -- and the reason generally results in a life lesson.

Former American Idol/country superstar Carrie Underwood's song "Lessons Learned" describes this to a T.

If you're down, tune into the song and remember: some pages turn, some bridges burn, but there are always LESSONS LEARNED.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Carrie Underwood...and this is the first time hearing this song.

I think everything happens for a reason. All the bad makes you stronger and appreciate the good.

There are a few things that have happened that left me asking why...and years later, I see how the change I thought was so bad led me down the road to something even better.

Thanks for posting this song!

Nikki Little said...

LOVE this song! And I love your graphics :)

Erin Kelly said...

Wow Lo... This is the story of my life right now. You couldn't have said it any better.

Everything really does happen for a reason. I've always believed that. But there are times I'm in denial and I must force myself to remember that...

Oh, started Love is Mix Tape... can't put it down. I think I'll have this one done in 2 days (and a new mix tape to share with you!).