In honor of myself trying to get my butt in shape, I've decided to share with you what I consider to me the ultimate workout playlist. Mind you, I fell off the treadmill listening to it (v. embarrassing), but that just means it's that good. So, without further ado, here's my mix, in order of intensity:
1. Paolo Nutini - "New Shoes" : gym shoes?
2. Fedde Le Grand - "Put Your Hands Up For Detroit" : our lovely city.
3. Jamie Lidell - "Little Bit of Feel Good" : goes along way.
4. Caesars - "Jerk It Out" : kick it old school.
5. Silvertide - "Blue Jeans" : makes me want to drop a few sizes in my blue jeans.
6. Rusted Root - "Ecstasy" : Spanish/Carribean-influence vibe. Muy bien.
7. Jamiroquai "Canned Heat" : Yes, Napolean Dynamite made it famous, but this song makes anyone wanna dance.
8. The Killers "Mr. Brightside" : destiny is calling me...
9. Skillet - "Rebirthing" : this Christian band's song rocks my socks off. love the strings!
Cool down =
Alicia Keys - "Superwoman"
Damian Marley and Bobby Brown - "Beautiful"
Robin Thicke - "Lost Without You"
Please share with me what songs you like to workout to. I need some kick booty inspiration to continue this recent spurt!