Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mother Teresa's Grace

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Teresa

This is one of my favorite quotes of all time. The way Mother Teresa helped people throughout her time on earth has been so inspirational to me and the way I hope to live my life.

The latest controversy:
Yes, Mother Teresa died with doubts as indicated in her recently released letters... but who in the heck doesn't have doubt? It's human to doubt and does not make her phony... personally, I think it makes her more human, therefore I adore her even more!

No matter what religion you are or what you believe in, you can definitely say she was a glorious representation of the good in humanity. I hope you enjoy this video celebrating her life (gotta love the song too -"Grace" by U2).

No comments: